Partner With EWGA Richmond
Women account for over 80% of consumer spending decisions. Are women consumers important to your business? Are you looking for ways to establish a relationship with this important decision-making group? Did you know that women make purchasing decisions based upon the context of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, not what age category they are in? Life stage is a more accurate gauge of a woman's needs, activities and shopping patterns.
If you want to connect with women – you need to be where they are! The Executive Women's Golf Association (EWGA) Richmond Chapter can provide your company a direct link to a highly educated, affluent group of professional women who make purchasing decisions for their businesses and households and happen to have a passion for the sport of golf.
The EWGA Richmond, VA is a chapter of EWGA, the largest women's amateur golf association in the U.S. Our members comprise of aspiring business and professional women who share a passion for golf and good times. EWGA membership offers many benefits, including affordable, organized golf that fits a working woman's schedule, volunteer, social and networking opportunities, player development, and learning programs that support career advancement for both novice and experienced golfers.
We are dedicated to inclusiveness and diversity in its membership and seeks to provide timely, valued benefits and services to EWGA members to promote the growth of women's golf. The EWGA also serves as an advocate for positive change on issues of importance to women golfers.
THE EWGA OFFERS YOUR COMPANY
- A direct link to an influential and loyal audience of women with purchasing power both professionally and personally
- An opportunity to actively demonstrate your company's outreach to women
- A relationship building tool to reach the primary household influencer (if she doesn't approve of something or see value, her family will not be touched by your messaging)
- A channel to establish a connection to golf with your female consumers (women to women)
- Opportunity to develop relationships/access to women/families in order to build a loyal women's consumer base
- Ability to leverage word of mouth about your products/services/experiences
EWGA MEMBERS ARE
- In their prime earning years
- 50% are married, 32% single and 18% either widowed or divorced
- More than 80% employed full time
- 44% earn in excess of $80K; 45% have HHI > $100K
- Affluent & well educated (over 84% have college degrees; of these 44% have graduate degrees)
- 44% are either business owners, senior managers, executives or in professional/technical positions
- 10% own their own businesses
- Avid Golfers (74% play 25+ rounds per year)
- Average annual spend of one EWGA member (including golf-related travel) in 2015 was $5,356
- Average 18-hole equivalent rounds played by one EWGA member in 2015 was 42
ADVERTISE WITH US
Are you looking to connect with women? Are you interested in showing that women are important to your product/service sales? Advertising with us provides you access to a dedicated women's buying channel for integration, activation and message continuity.
For information on advertising opportunities with us, please contact ? You can also download the sponsorship form by clicking on the link below.